The Stop Foreclosure MN Report, hosted by Jason P Jordan, and sponsored by Cash Homes Minnesota provides awareness, education and solutions for Twin City homeowners in pre-foreclosure or anyone trying to avoid a pending foreclosure auction.
The Ramsey County, January 2019 edition, of the Stop Foreclosure MN Report focused on 16 properties that were scheduled to go to foreclosure by advertisement in January of 2019. The Ramsey Co. edition also highlights various solutions and options for homeowners facing foreclosure including a way to sell the house fast through a fair all-cash, no fee, offer:
- The first 5 houses scheduled for auction from Jan 2-8, 2019 [1:59]
- How talking to a mortgage loan officer can help save your credit [3:57]
- The second 5 houses scheduled for auction from Jan 8-9, 2019 [5:01]
- Jason reveals the Cash Homes MN Stop Foreclosure Cash Offer Program [6:51]
- The last 6 houses scheduled for auction from Jan 10-29, 2019 [7:32]
- Jason shows where to locate the Stop MN Foreclosure bonuses [12:09]
- Show Legal Disclaimer [14:28]
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss another edition of the Stop Foreclosure MN Report ➜ https://goo.gl/aZzEM2
STOPPING FORECLOSURE IN MN
Stopping a MN Foreclosure is important because it can have a lasting effect on your financial life. It’s important to move quickly and take advantage of any options available. You could save both your credit rating and remain in your home.
Homeowners default on their mortgages for a variety of reasons but the most common ones are:
- sudden unemployment
- death in the family
…Or the inability to pay an adjustable interest rate that continues to increase.
Not paying your mortgage – no matter the reason – will red flag your account and can eventually lead to foreclosure proceedings. If you find yourself already in the foreclosure process, don’t despair.
You certainly never planned on being delinquent on your mortgage payments or losing your home, but hope is not lost.
The idea of losing your home is certainly stressful and scary but there are ways out of foreclosure so you don’t ruin your credit score or have a foreclosure on your record.
Are You in Foreclosure or Know Someone Experiencing It? Keep These Things in Mind:
- Foreclosure is a stressful process may cause people to feel embarrassed or ashamed.
- Being foreclosed could result in someone isolating themselves or acting irrational.
- Most people when feeling overwhelmed with stress need relief and comfort.
Here are Some Tips for You if You Want to Help Someone in Foreclosure:
- You don’t have to be a banker or a psychiatrist to help your friends and family in a foreclosure situation.
- The best way to start is by familiarizing yourself with the basics of the MN foreclosure process and the resources available to homeowners.
- Help Them Take Action Immediately. If the homeowner starts taking action right away then the more likely the foreclosure process will be stopped. The clock is ticking!
- Council them that avoiding the foreclosure process will not make it go away, it will only make it worse. Reassure them that true relief will come by addressing the problem and getting the needed the help.
Here are 3 Quick Steps to Take if You Are in Foreclosure Now:
- Seek advice from a foreclosure counselor or legal professional*
- Talk and work with your mortgage company to try and negotiate better payments
- If you are facing an auction soon…you can sell your house for cash and stop the foreclosure dead in its tracks.
If you are looking for help to stop an upcoming foreclosure feel free to call our Stop Foreclosure hotline immediately at 651-350-1931 …we can help you determine the right solution for your situation with no cost or obligation.
FREE RESOURCES FOR MN FORECLOSURE HELP
Minnesota Foreclosure by Advertisement Timeline (How the Foreclosure Process Works):
Law Help MN – Your Rights in Foreclosure:
Minnesota Homeownership Center – Foreclosure Counselors
MN Affidavit of Postponement:
HUD Foreclosure Help:
5 Ways You Can Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market https://www.cashhomesmn.com/go/stop-foreclosure/
STOP FORECLOSURE MN REPORT
The Stop Foreclosure MN Report is an online monthly show with 4 different county editions, hosted by #1 Bestselling Author Jason P Jordan (http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00I4R14DS)
Each of these county editions will highlight the properties that were scheduled for foreclosure by advertisement in their respective Minnesota Twin Cities county (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties) for that particular month.
The goal of this report is to bring awareness to the amount of foreclosures happening regularly in the Twin City Metropolitan area. The report was created to help people facing foreclosure realize they are not alone and to highlight the solutions that are available to them.
Once educated about the process and their options Minnesotans will be able to take the right actions to stop the pre-foreclosure or pending foreclosure fast!
CASH HOMES MINNESOTA
Cash Homes MN is on a mission to revitalize each street, neighborhood and city in Minnesota, one house at a time. Founded in 2018 by internationally acclaimed bestselling author Jason P. Jordan, CashHomesMN.com is the Minnesota Twin Cities area’s fastest growing house buying service and is accredited by the MN Better Business Bureau (BBB): https://www.bbb.org/us/mn/saint-paul/profile/real-estate-consultant/cash-homes-mn-0704-1000020856
Our professional, experienced home buying team has been built from the ground up with the goal of helping homeowners like you sell your house fast, with no hassle, no games, no fees, and with transparency and integrity from start to finish. Our company is willing to make a fair cash offer on almost any type of property, in any condition, and close the deal fast to help stop Minnesota foreclosures. Get Your Fair All-Cash Here Today ➜ https://cashhomesmn.com/get-a-cash-offer-today/
Jason P. Jordan – Principal Owner
Cash Homes MN
Google Map & Reviews ➜ https://goo.gl/maps/52R5bnDPuLR2
Customers’ Testimonials ➜ https://www.cashhomesmn.com/home/testimonials/
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
YouTube ➜ https://goo.gl/aZzEM2
Facebook ➜ https://www.facebook.com/CashHomesMN/
Linkedin ➜ https://www.linkedin.com/company/cash-homes-mn/about/
OTHER CASH HOMES MINNESOTA (MN) VIDEOS
Sell House Fast MN: https://youtu.be/CZwFkQAY7Bk
We Buy Houses MN: https://youtu.be/ggc5pP_Ikns
Stop Foreclosure Fast Cash Offer Program: https://youtu.be/TbXxZUFozV8
MN Cash for Houses Program: https://youtu.be/iAo6ID0phSE
The host of this report, nor its sponsors, are lawyers, and therefore do not give legal advice. Foreclosure is complicated and confusing. Make sure you understand the process and your rights by talking to a competent lawyer or foreclosure prevention counselor before taking any action.
The views expressed in this report are personal opinions only and should not be construed as financial or legal advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated over time.
The Stop Foreclosure MN Report does not assume any liability with regard to financial or legal results based on the use of the information provided here. This report is for informational purposes only and not presented as legal advice.
Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of the Stop Foreclosure MN Report or Cash Homes MN.